23RD BIRTHDAY WEEK IN PICTURES

Sunday, 8 May 2011


Ahh we had such a lovely day! Me and Christopher woke up early, loaded the Punto with snacks and set off for Chester Zoo. After 3 and a bit years together we've never done anything like this, so we thought, why not try something different! It was such gorgeous weather all day, we could just take a break in the pretty gardens and eat ice cream! I got some gorgeous snaps of the animals too, most of which are endangered so they call it a "conservation" zoo. So many baby elephants and so many Timones! (meerkats, lol. Lion King anyone?).

Next time I think we'll take the family along with us as well as a big picnic basket :-) birthday week was off to a good start!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. The elephant picture is so cutee!
    Glad you had a good time and I hope you had a fab birthday <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love going to the zoo, my fav are the big cats. That little meerkat is adorable.

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe you got to see a meerkat! :D glad you had a good birthday! I hope when my birthday comes i'll do something as nice! :)

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a lovely day, perfect weather for the zoo! I went to Whipsnade for my birthday and that was brilliant too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to London Zoo for my birthday last year - I love going to the Zoo such a lovely day out! :)

    Looks like you had a lovely day...such cute photos!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a lovely birthday outing! Meercats are the cutest. I love the elephant photo, they're defs my favourite :)
    Happy belated birthday Dayner!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GREAT way to spend the day! Love it!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so lovely! I love the zoo, it always brings out the inner 7 year old in me, ahaha :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww you guys look so cute together :) I love Chester zoo :) glad you had an awesome day xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a great day! Love the last one with the icecream, his face :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, I LOVE the zoo! Looks like you both had a great time together and you took some lovely photos of your day.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww, it looks like it was a great day out for you both! Adorable photos, it's good to hear you enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground