SEVEN DAYS IN PHOTOS & SOME MORE BIRTHDAY!

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

I've noticed recently that I have a bad memory. Chris will remind me of "the time when I got you this..." or "when we went here for this occasion" and I'll be sat there blank for a while. Why do I need such a vivid explanation given to me in order for a vaguely familiar recollection to enter my head? I really don't like it!

This is one of the reasons why photos are important to me. I have so many snaps that wouldn't mean a thing to anyone else, but it helps me plug my memories from draining out of my wee head! I'm currently on the lookout for a massive photo album. So I'm posting for myself...
My week as well as birthday celebrations has consisted of too many lavish meals, too many shopping trips, being utterly spoilt, building new flat-pack furniture (Ikea, I love you) and the following...

1. I sorted out my jewels, these are my favourites but there's another drawer full I'm yet to tackle! 2. Milkshake cocktails before going to see Insidious at the flicks (very scary film btw, good though!) Mine was "strawberry cheesecake" with amaretto! 3. Tried a fishtail plait. It worked, but with my layers the top bits all started coming out! 4. I have to show my support for Man Utd (Chris bought the shirt after all, heehee) 5. Dilly bear loving the sunshine, she's so cute I could just eat her up. 6. His and hers Toms! A silly pic, but there's a massive size difference haha! 7. Homemade birthday cupcakes courtesy of Charlotte, so thoughtful... and they were yummy! 8. Finally, lollies in the sunshine :-)

An update if anyone's wondering: I'm still waiting for my lovely bag (earlier post here) for my giveaway, it should be here any day now!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. the shoe photo is cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the reason why I always have my camera around me and take pictures!

    The photo's are so cute ^^ especially the shoes!
    I am even to scarded to watch the trailor of Insideous D:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last photo is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love the his and hers toms

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw. What a lovely idea for a post. I need to take more pictures. I'm always saying that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm realizing that it's harder for me to remember more and more things...like movie actor names and stuff...I just think the world is filing our brains with so much stuff that somethings have to go! Haha. Great 7 day photos.

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!! Very nice pictures!! Please visit my blog www.stylepicture.blogspot.com I hope you like it too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh so jealous of the toms - so cute :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw, so sweet!
    cute! i love the toms shoes photo. hehe~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground