JEWELLERY SWAP WITH LAYLA AMBER

Monday, 20 June 2011

Last week when browsing my Twitter timeline, I discovered that one of my Twitter friends Layla Amber wrote a very sweet blog that I just had to follow. On reading through it, I found that she was a fellow jewellery designer too! I love finding people out there with similar interests, and so rummaged through her shop in amazement! She seemed to like my shop too, and so naturally... we came to a jewellery swap! Here's the piece I chose... a completely adorable British Bunting Necklace:


The necklace came beautifully wrapped as you can see, like a little present! It's of such high quality too, delicate yet solid and finished to perfection. If you get a chance, it's really worth a look at her shop http://www.layla-amber.co.uk/. The budgie hair clips are a new favourite of mine!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Wow! How cute! I'm not even a Brit and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!!!!! What a cute necklace. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow really pretty necklace! <3

    http://nenaath.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that is such a cute necklace, I'm off to check her shop out now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's adorable! Gonna have a look at both shops now :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that necklace! I have a thing for bunting lately! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it ! so unique! wanna swap with you too hahah!

    wickermoss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a really nice necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww, that necklace is really too adorable!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a neat little necklace, what a brilliant idea x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That necklace is incredible - I need to order one RIGHT now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is a beautiful necklace! i love it, so unique!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground