IF I COULD HAVE IT ALL #09 - AUTUMN WISHLIST

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Jeans: River Island
Jumper/loafers: Topshop 
Ring: Mozzypop 
Bag: eBay


I absolutely LOVE this bag. It works out around £16.00 give or take a few pence... and it's definitely on my "want" list post-pay-day! The Topshop items I'll unlikely buy, but I'll look out for items very similar elsewhere! As for a pair of black skinnies, every girl should have at least one pair as a staple piece in your wardrobe as they go with simply EVERYTHING!

I'm excited so I'll share: I've had some good news this week... I'll have a new job as of December! Still within the same organisation but out of my home town and into the nice little town of Shrewsbury. It's a step up, a newer office and a better salary. And best of all, no running around so I can wear heels to work ;-) - no complaints from me! Oooh I'm picturing a new "work wardrobe" (possibly including that eBay bag) already heehee! Had any good news recently...? Do let me know :-)
post signature

22 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job! Really love the jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely need that bag to go with your new work wardrobe ;) It's gorgeous.. and looks super expensive!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! new job! grats sweety. hope you can get all your autumn wishes. <3

    [ blog | twitter ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want those leopard loafers so much! love the red jumper too

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely selection of pieces, they realy go well together :)

    monicascott.blogspot.com
    twitter: nyloncake

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Shrewsbury! it's a nice but small town, where will you be working? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered those loafers yesterday morning and I can't wait to receive them.

    Congratulations on your new job! You sound pretty excited :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new job! I love those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the new job! I love that bag so much, and it is such a good price! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bought those leopard loafers from Toppers the other day, but I'm so torn about whether to keep them or not! They're undeniably gorgeous, but I'm just not a pump person! I'm going to be posting about them soon, but yeahh I just don't know! As for that bag; wow.. just wow.
    ismellfashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really love it!

    your blog is great <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the bag in this post :)
    thank you for the lovley comment on my blog i hope you will follow i am folowing yours :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats for your new job. Love the selection of clothes you made <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. all those items are super cute! especially the flats!

    whitney
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations ;x i love this post-the jeans are so cool !

    ReplyDelete
  16. That bag is gorgeous!! I bought one fairly similar from H&M but it was more expensive... shame! Congratulations on the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't believe the price of this awesome bag! It is beautiful indeed and I like a lot the jeans:)


    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing bag and even more amazing is its price!:) beautiful bag indeed:)


    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats on the new job
    I would happily wear this outfit
    I love the ring

    Serendipity Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. like your blog!
    visit mine, I created it a week ago :)

    h-eart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground