COSY NIGHTS IN

Friday, 21 October 2011

I've always been a person who prefers to stay in than go out. I like nights out... but generally I  prefer being in a warm and cosy house with people I love, lots of food and a good film or box set than out and about if given the choice! This is how this weekend was spent... (p.s. excuse the crappy iPhone pictures, my camera is still busted!)
PIZZA! We ordered a mammoth Dominos in, partly because they had some great pizza offers on (but mainly because they sell Ben & Jerry's... teehee) Heavenly!


Favourite box set for a night in would be any season of The Office (USA version). I don't think a TV show exists that is funnier than this one... we love!

I then spent two days off work to have a little break and catch up on all my jewellery orders. It's been so lovely sat in my little craft room for two days just working for myself. I really could get used to it! However it's made a wee bit more difficult when you have cats... Tink just didn't want to leave my side all day and kept taking over my workspace!


Aw! Don't forget my half price code ends tonight at midnight so get in quick if you want some bargain jewels before my new stock comes in!


at the checkout! Shop here!
post signature

19 comments:

  1. Oooh can't go wrong with a bit of domino's!!! :)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the American Office :) So so funny.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer nights in too, especially at this time of year - I literally hibernate, my friends don't see me until it hits Spring again! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove cosy nights in, and of course i LOVE dominos! ;D ... Tink is so pretty too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with out about staying in vs going out :) much prefer a cosy night in! I've made my order, can't wait for it to arrive :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love nights in too, though I love to go out just as much. It's nice to have a change up every now and again however. I am a massive Office geek. Have you been watching the newest season, so sad Michael Scott is no more. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a wonderful night in! I enjoy staying in vs. going out too. Most of the time. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. i spend way too much of my time like this - you can't beat pizza and tv! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Night's in are the best! And this domino's makes me extremely hungry! What a cute kitty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like an awesome weekend :) Dominos is one of my guilty pleasures :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so the same! I really do prefer staying at home and longing about than going out. Doesn't give me much to blog about though, haha.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss dominoes! I haven't had it in so long. they just started up in paris!

    FRASSY
    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your domino's is making me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  14. i agree! (though to be honest, 'going out' for people my age is drinking wkd's in a field. um no thankyou! haha) i loooove the office, it's my favourite programme i think! i just want to marry jim hehe<3

    hope you're camera works soon!

    beth xo
    ramz and the flock

    ReplyDelete
  15. mmmm... i love me some dominos :) i also love your cat, sooo cute. <3

    Katherine

    clashesbutmatches.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  16. We had Pizza Hut last week but I really want Dominos hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your jumper is such a nice colour++ your cat is so cute:)

    http://ellachandler.blogspot.com/

    xoxooxoxxooxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love cosy nights, esp with dominos, nom nom! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am with you on staying in! A nice cozy night in, good movie an something yummy always makes my night:) Great blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground