CHRISTMAS 2011 SNAPS

Monday, 2 January 2012


Here a few snaps of my Christmas holiday and some of my presents! I love keeping photos like this that I can look back on from year to year... I got this cute satchel from the parents. I love it, it fits everything in including my camera which I'm chuffed about! Then you can see festive Weezy in his red and white collar - the cats love present opening time, they go nuts playing in and out of paper and empty boxes! And he's me and Chris after Xmas dinner no. 2 :-) mmm... so much foooooood!


Mom put together a fab basket full of cosmetics, bath bombs and nail polishes for me and my sister... filled with pink tissue paper and topped off with a ribbon. These glitzy ones were my favourites, obviously! Box sets of Family Guy and Modern Family were the TV shows of choice this Xmas... making me and Chris giggle ourselves silly. Then you'll see the littlest cat we have, Tink sleeping in his RSPCA cat bed. We bought this about a year ago, and for some reason all 3 of them hated it and were scared silly to even step into it. Since it was placed onto Tinky's favourite spot on the kitchen table, he suddenly loves it more than anything. He won't leave the bed unless he needs to eat or poop, and growls when the other two come near! Ironic though that it's an RSPCA bed, as he was the abandoned little cat that we took in off the streets :-) my little tiger-bear!

I couldn't really afford them, but I HAD to go and buy these colourful drawers I dreamt of in this post, because I knew they'd go so well in my bathroom! So these were a wee Xmas gift to me, from me ;-) but I don't regret buying them, as they're so pretty and extremely useful. The amazing Yeti slipper boots came from my sister and the recipe book from Chris - he must like my cooking haha! So all in all, it's been a LOVELY LOVELY holiday...

We got back from London last night and I have a cool few snaps to share so I'll be back with those :-) Hope everyone's New Year was truly fabulous... I can't wait to go and catch up on some blogs to see what you've all been up to!
post signature

21 comments:

  1. Oh I would kill to have a look through that recipe book. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas all round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas sounds so cool :D I do wish I got more stuff I could use for Christmas though! Your cat looks so cute, I so want one now!

    Glad you had fun in London!
    <3
    Katherine xo
    clashesbutmatches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a lovely time, cant wait to see your pics from london, i am in love with those draws they would be perfect for my makeup wherever are they from xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some lovely pressies! Your satchel is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cat is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Looks like you had a nice Xmas :) Happy New Year!

    http://whats--hot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bag! Have a fab new year. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had such a lovely christmas. The satchel is so pretty. And your cat is the cutest! xx

    www.xrvp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw your cat is absolutely adorable! Love the look of your Yankee Candle, and I'm glad you had a lovely New Year's sweet! London was absolutely manic, wasn't it?! It took me an hour to walk back to my station for the train home! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Bridesmaids DVD for Christmas too - It's so funny, me and my sister laughed all the way through! And how cute is your cat! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. those drawers really are pretty! glad you bought them haha! your cat is gorge! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cute! It sounds like you had an ace Christmas! Like your cats my pug also adores present opening time. She'll open everyone's presents if we let her!

    Dp
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a lovely selection of gifts!
    Bridesmaids is so funny, your cat is super cute and the nail varnishes are gorgeous!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely bag! And I'm jealous of your yankee candle, bet it smells great.

    http://littlevelvetdresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pictures, especially jealous of your bag, and the guilty pleasure drawer set is beaut!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you got a good haul this year. Love your boyfriend's CM Punk tee too! Straight edge.

    Rosie xx
    Just Listen

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought the Yeti slipper boots were another cat there for a second! What a lovely Christmas :)

    e x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved looking at these pictures, and mega jealous of that bag...its beautiful!! :)X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the look of everything you got and those drawers are lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love your cats, they are adorable and have such cute names!!!!

    The nail varnishes look very exciting indeed! Have you watched Bridesmaids yet? I think it is possibly my favourite film I saw in the cinema this year!

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground