CARVELA KURT GEIGER - NEW SHOES

Sunday, 1 July 2012


Carvela Kurt Geiger - Grand heels

Myself, Chris and his family went to a black tie party this weekend which was a great excuse to buy a fancy new dress and heels, gotta love dressing up! I bought this dress from Coast in the end, except I got it in a blue/indigo colour not magenta! As for the heels... well, I should and normally would have felt very guilty when paying for these but I SO didn't! Because...


1. 75% of my wardrobe is probably Primark!

2. I don't spend as much on fashion as lots of ladies my age do...
3. They are excellent quality; after 6 hours wear all crystals are still in place!
4. And I do work hard to earn my dosh...
5. ...but mainly because they're STUNNING. BEAUTIFUL. SO SPARKLY! 

I dunno. Sometimes I get the old "shoppers remorse" feeling when I come home with things. But occasionally, you'll buy a product and no matter how pricey, it just feels right! :-) haha

Have you picked up any items you are very much in love with, recently?
post signature

21 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Definitely no need to feel guilty, they are a classic which should last years :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so :-) good quality and timeless fashion is the way to go ;-)

      Dayner x

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are lovellyyy! Never feel guilty about buying clothes... there always worth it! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those KG's are gorgeous! I always feel less remorse when I buy something expense that I've worked hard for, and which is good money. All ladies deserve a fancy pair of shoes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I think all ladies need a posh handbag and purse too but I'm yet to obtain those things! Haha

      Dayner x

      Delete
  4. These are gorgeous... so jealous!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAYNER! They are so stunning, its always nice to have a bit of a splurge every now and then! Enjoy them :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D eeee it is. Splurges are much more fun when they are just on the odd occasion and you've worked hard for it :-)

      Dayner x

      Delete
  6. these are amazing! :) super glam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh they are gorgeous and all sparkly!! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS! Can't look away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Those heels are beautiful! I can't wait to see what you pair with them! And as for my current obsession, I love pearls! They are so classic and there are so many different styles available I can't choose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing shoes!! i recently purchased a pour la victoire handbag...i love it (even though it was a bit expensive!) if you like my blog too, do you want to follow each other? xoxo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're amazingly pretty!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground