PACKAGING IDEAS - TWINE & BROWN PAPER

Saturday, 8 September 2012

Mozzypop is developing a set colour theme since I redesigned my blog banner with my handwriting. I'm finally happy with it; I'm not itching to change it any time soon like any of my older ones. I think it's because it's completely personal this time and a font I drew with my own fingertips!

My shop banner and colour theme runs in line with the blog, so that required new packaging! I feel it still has a long way to go to get it looking exactly as I want it, but it's getting there. I've had dozens of "thank you" notes printed which are just so cute, I'm really pleased! My intention is to have all my shop items wrapped so sweetly that when a buyer receives it, it's like opening a little present!
post signature

12 comments:

  1. ahh the new look is lush! love the little things you do that are so meaningful to every one

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little note is so cute - and I love your layout and colour theme

    xx
    rococ0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The handwriting looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!

      My normal handwriting is such a mess, you'd never know! ;-) haha

      Dayner x

      Delete
  4. Love this new design! It feels so personal and thoughtful, love the little note too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute and quirky xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love the attention to detail :)

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - WIN three dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely idea-

    I gift wrap all my products too :). It's nice when your items arrive all lovely like it's your birthday!

    Katherine
    clashesbutmatches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno about you with your shop, but the wrapping up of items to send out to your customers is such fun! Love making things pretty for them :-)

      Dayner x

      Delete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground