I LOVE #07 - PRETTY WELLIE BOOTS FROM BARRATTS!

Thursday, 31 January 2013



These amazing wellies came at just the right time! Last week when the UK was under a blanket of snow these pretty wellies from Barratts didn't leave my feet. Wellington boots are not the kind of footwear you'd usually think of when it comes to fashion... but who says practical and sensible footwear can't also be glamourous? I love the little pink rose pattern, and the small fuchsia pink heel makes them extra comfy! Wellies aren't just handy in the crappy weather however - hang on to them and use them again in the summer for festivals!

If you prefer a dinkier boot or have wider calves you could always try these ankle booties; these two pairs above are just lovely... very Vivienne Westwood. I'm in love with the bow design, they kinda remind me of Minnie Mouse! Which pair would you go for? Be sure to get yourself sorted with some pretty wellies, especially if you're a Brit! ;-)
post signature

13 comments:

  1. These are all so sweet! Love the floral design of yours and the bows on the dinky ones :) I just used my Mum's wellies in the snow, they're not very attractive to be honest - just standard green wellies - so perhaps I should get some pretty ones like these! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie! Standard green ones make me think of farmer wellies... haha my parent also have these! lol x

      Delete
  2. So adorable! I have a pair and they are great for New England weather too :) - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flower pint wellies are so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are actually really pretty! never thought of buying a pair, but now that i think about, they're very practical. especially as you said, for summer festivals.

    http://imeowlife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do have their uses! ;-) x

      Delete
  5. Such pretty floral wellies. I love the little bow ones too..how cute x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weelies are stunning, gotta love the floral print! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are really cute. are they warm though? dunno if id be wearing rubber boots in snow. xD

    love, x
    blog | twitter

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground