LITTLE VALENTINE SURPRISES

Friday, 15 February 2013


I was under the impression we weren't "doing" Valentines Day this year... but he went ahead and did it anyway. I came home with a Chinese takeaway to find this little surprise arrangement on my side along with heart tealight candles lit around the room. He's such a sweetheart. I'm a lucky lady :-)


A cosy room, a takeaway, choccies and funny film Ted on blu ray to bring the giggles is all we needed. It doesn't have to cost much to be a lovely evening, and I've even persuaded him to agree to the future cat names I have chosen for our pets when we move out - honestly this is a big deal. I want Basil & Binky, but he preferred John or Monty or something. He's finally come around! Basil will be a big fluffy ginger cat with a bushy tail to resemble a certain fox puppet and that is that ;-) teehee!

Did you have a wonderful evening with loved ones or do anything nice? 
post signature

13 comments:

  1. Aww, so sweet! :) We just stayed in with a pizza and a film. You're right - you don't have to spend lots - just lovely to enjoy each other's company. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cuz we always find ourselves so busy! Hope you had a lovely night x

      Delete
  2. Lucky you! I agree it doesn't have to cost much to be lovely. My hubby woke up early to make me breakfast in bed. Didn't cost anything, and it totally made my day. :)

    love, x
    blog | twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is a great gesture! Aw such a lovely thing to do x

      Delete
  3. Aww that's so lovely my hubby surprised me with some roses after we said we were doing pressies this year unfortunately though he had to work that night so I didn't get to see him much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw roses are so lovely! Lucky girl :-) x

      Delete
  4. How sweet my hubby just got me some flowers but we did go out the week before for our anniversary. http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh this is so cute, I agree you don't have to spend a lot or go out to have a great evening.. my boyfriend and I bought lots of food from m&s and then went to the cinema. Low key date night :)

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, i just found your online jewellery store! all the items you have up there are amazing! <3
    I'm in love <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that you had a great Valentine's Day :) I think the best evenings are the ones where you can spend time with the person/people that love(s) you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww bless, how sweet

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your designs and your blog and i'm from Hong Kong! Ballerina flats

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground