A QUICK TRIP TO PRIMARK... SHOPPING HAUL

Sunday, 11 August 2013

I try my best to avoid the place as I KNOW that whenever I go in I will spend a small fortune. Primark - why must you take so much of my money? I'm kinda lucky as I live near a pretty big Primark. It has loads of new stock every week and EVERY single time I go could quite easily fill a basket. So could my mother, it's terrible if we go together. This time however I went in and out fairly quickly with Chris (took about 15 mins) and only managed to spend £40 this time, lol. Not bad! I absolutely love what I bought too, have a peek!


Follow me on Instagram

The booties are perfect. I love the shape (the toes are slightly almond shaped which is great for shorties like me, I don't get on so well with rounded toes!), the heel is the perfect height and the gold zip and rim around the heel are such gorgeous little additions that make them a bit more special. They're so me, I'm in love. And only £18!

The satchel is justified as I don't have a bag this colour! Again, I just love all the gold bits and it was only £12. Purrrdy! I also picked up some other little bits, a necklace, face wipes, nail polish remover etc. Pretty decent little haul for 15 mins!

 Do you have a Primark addiction like me? Please tell me I'm not alone!
post signature

30 comments:

  1. Those boots are lovely, i need a trip to Primark now just for those! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Rachel I think you should ;-) x

      Delete
  2. I can't believe those boots are Primark!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boots are soooo nice, I haven't had a good raid of Primark for ages! Need to get down there xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a rummage! x

      Delete
  4. Yes, absolutely a nice haul!!!
    I love your new boots ^-^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Primark are so quick to get their boots in for autumn/winter. Love these ones - £18 is a total steal. Might have to pop into Primark and have a browse!

    Elizabeth
    www.iamnotblonde.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very quick with the new season stuff. In fact, these were the last but one of my size on the shelf... I was like, seriously you can't be nearly selling out already! You have to be so quick! x

      Delete
  6. OMG, both items are really cute, love the gold detailing.

    Will have to visit Primark soon to see what else they have for Autumn/Winter :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Shanaz @ La Belle Aventure xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've probably got loads... I need to go have a good long Saturday afternoon in there I think ;-) haha x

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness, those booties are to die for! I love them. Seriously wish Primark was in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they soooo should go international! You can buy some Primark stuff on asos.com which ships worldwide of course, but hopefully they'll open an online store one day! x

      Delete
  8. lovely blog!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe those boots are from Primark! So perfect. xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, how much better is Primark getting every year!? x

      Delete
  10. the boots look pretty cool- I know what you mean, I'm not a fan of round toed boots, or super pointy ones either! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely have a Primark addiction, they have some amazing things in lately! I love those shoes, they're amazing. Gonna hunt and see if I can find them too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad you're addicted too, Bekka! ;-) x

      Delete
  12. I think it's impossible to leave Primark empty handed. Those boots are really cute, their footwear is just getting better and better!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those boots are fab, love the detailing on them x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I love, the little added touches like the gold bits! x

      Delete
  14. Those boots are gorgeous. I need. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground