I LOVE #12 - "VICTORIA LOVES" PRINTS

Monday, 12 August 2013

"Slide Away" by Oasis, Print c/o Victoria Loves on Etsy

I love independent shops and boutiques. Victoria Loves is a little store full of stylish and quirky art prints ready made in these gorgeous white shabby chic frames. They'd made really unique gifts and I love the range available, especially this one! These lyrics are from the Oasis song "Slide Away" - I was excited to get to choose this one as me and Chris love Oasis :-) This print is now going straight into bubble wrap and into my "bottom drawer" for when we buy our first house!

It's definitely worth a little browse in this store. This print is made for cat people... "Wherever I lay my cat, that's my home" ;-) lol! Love it! Will probably also have to get this one as I am most definitely having a load of cats, haha!

You can visit Victoria's store here, read her blog or follow her on Twitter!
post signature

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I should probably get the cat one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!! Definitely going to have a little peek :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love this sort of thing (although my wall is so full of pictures already I really shouldn't get tempted by anything else!)
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous I really love these sort of home items
    http://joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! :)

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, I'm definitely thinking about ordering a custom one as a little gift to myself now x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, may consider buying one for the boyfriend as am struggling so far!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear now more things I want to spend money on. I love all of them.
    Beth x
    chroniccosmetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know EXACTLY what you mean Beth! x

      Delete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground