AUTUMN 2013 WISHLIST - TAN, GOLD, CREAM AND POWDER PINK

Friday, 18 October 2013

Pink knit: New Look // Jeans + Frilly Ankle Socks: River Island
Necklace: Miss Selfridge // Skull Ring: Topshop
Tan Chelsea Boots: £19.99 on eBay

I've wanted a powder pink cosy knit for so long. I think this is the one. Such a perfect colour that matches blonde, brunette and black hair so well. I like the idea of wearing some light pastels in winter to break up all the dark stuff that fills the season. The chunky gold buckles on these bargain boots are the best bit, they make them special, pretty sure I will order these tonight. I'm going to try out little frilly socks peeking out over the top of my ankle boots this autumn/winter - so fingers crossed I can pull it off and not look like a douche ;-)

This weekend will be a good one. Things seem to be moving forward quite smoothly for us at the moment... generous family members very kindly donated their cream leather sofa and armchairs to us last week as they redecorated; we couldn't believe our luck! My parents are kindly storing it for us too so which is great. Tomorrow morning me and the Mr are meeting with the bank to discuss opening a joint account and chat about our options with regards to a mortgage. I think I have an idea of what our budget is but the more clued up we get, the better. It's my dream to buy a house... I'm watching so many Sarah Beeny shows right now it's silly. But I'm just too excited!
post signature

12 comments:

  1. such a lovely wishlist! that jumper is perfect! xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the boots are amazing :)

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper is perfect! I've been after a lovely pink knit just like it, so thanks for the heads up! I love powder pinks with darker colours, especially dark/navy blue! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we must have similar tastes! I keep meaning to go have a good root around the other jumpers in New Look actually x

      Delete
  4. I love how pretty of a pink the jumper is. Very cute :)


    thefashion-junkie


    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn you, I want everything from your wishlist although I don't think I could pull off the jeans.

    It all sounds so exciting for you at the moment, good luck with house hunting.

    Barbie Sparkles | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumper is so pretty. Loving the colour. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, its really pretty! I love New Look jumpers they are such great value.

    www.infatuationrw.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh god I need those boots. They're perfect!
    Xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the boots, they do similar boots at Primark which look great, too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the whole outfit outfit, especially the necklace. :)

    http://mysticamber.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground