PRETTY NAILS #11 - SINFUL COLORS NAIL POLISH HAUL

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Sinful Colors is a nail polish brand new to me... I found a stand full of them in my local Boots recently and at only £1.99 each for a decent size 15ml bottle in a huge range of colours, I was sold. Even better, on the day I went in they were on a Buy One Get One Half price offer, so I got 4 of these beauties for £6...! And for once, all of these are very different shades to my other polishes, so no doubling up on colours I already have! (it has been known, naughty naughty)

Sinful Colors Shimmer in Sugar Sugar

This one is my favourite. This is not just a gorgeously rich and velvety cherry red, it shimmers with tiny tiny gold and red glitter particles and dried very glossy. I treated myself to this as I've made a real effort over the last 2 months to grow my own nails and stop biting them (it's worked, these are real for once! woohoo). I can see me getting a lot of wear out of this perfect red polish.

Sinful Colors Glitter in (L-R) Nail Junkie, Pink Glitter and Hottie

Obsessed with these glitters! Just look at the different dimensions of colour that come through. Nail Junkie reminds me of a mermaid tail, it's so YUMMY.



Swatched with Rimmel "Green with Envy" polish

This was with one coat on the accent nail, but Nail Junkie goes SO WELL with the gorgeous jewel tone of Rimmel "Green with Envy". I haven't tried these glitters full on with 3 coats yet. Although they're very thick with their own colour base, I would still use a similar colour underneath as a one coat basecoat just to give the glitter a more concentrated finish without having to put too many coats on. As they are so glitter packed they seem to dry just a little gritty, so a good glossy topcoat is a must for this polish to look as amazing as it does in the bottle. 

This is definitely the start of a new collection for me! Have you ever tried Sinful Colors?
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Sinful Colors is a fabulous brand, some of there polishes can bit a little hit and miss but for the most part they are great. Sugar Sugar is a gorgeous shade, perfect for this time of the year & well done Dayner, your nails look great. I have Pink Glitter and love it, it fills a pink manicure full of sparkles and prettiness.

    Barbie Sparkles | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Nail Junkie (plus a few others from the range) and love it - so mermaid-like! I love the look of Sugar Sugar - would be perfect for Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nail Junkie one is SO pretty! I've heard amazing things about Sinful Colors nail polishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this brand. Their polishes are amazing quality and they're cheap as well! Love the last combo, reminds me off the Emerald City in the Wizard Of OZ x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choices ;-)
    I haven't put my nails over a Sinful Colors nail polish yet but I must confess you're tempting me!
    How cute are Sugar Sugar and Pink Glitter? Sooo cute!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'd like to invite u to my blog about vegan lifestyle, living with eating disorders, my daily diary, fashion, beauty, reviews and much more :) English articles soon! If you'll like it just leave a coment. Andie xxx

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground