LUXE LINGERIE - PANACHE REVIEW FROM THE MASQUERADE COLLECTION

Tuesday, 26 November 2013



Athena lingerie set from the Masquerade collection from Panache*

I do love me a luxurious new lingerie set! I'm a big lover of a bargain but underwear is something I'll happily shell a bit more out for and I buy it all year round; I love high quality satins, silks and lace and the satin on this set feels so super soft. The colour is divine, such a rich jewel toned turquoise. The tiny details of this set are what impress me, like the tiny sparkly little droppers, the tiny black ribbons, the silver logos on all the connections and the delicately dotted lace.

Like a lot of new fashion collections out now, the Autumn range for Panache is dark, dusky, elegant and full of blacks, greys and ruby reds which totally suits the new season. I don't know about you but I don't tend to wear brightly coloured bras in A/W, just feels a bit strange - although you can get away with wearing just about anything if you can't see through your clothes! Just cuz most people won't see it doesn't mean you can't treat yourself to glamorous underwear ;-)

Panache create bras for women with a D cup + and I quite like that the models they use on their website are not teeny tiny super lean models, there's nothing wrong with being teeny tiny but it's refreshing to see a brand use these models in a "normal" fashion sense rather than calling them plus size! However my only criticism is with the bra and the sizing - if you tend to be a little in between sizes I'd say go for the bigger one as the cups seem quite small to me, which seems odd considering larger cup sizes are their speciality! But on the whole a very pretty, high quality set of lingerie... I've definitely got my eye on this other set! Have you tried any lingerie by Panache before?
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great set - I like to shell out a bit more for good underwear too!

    Much love,
    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour. After reviewing the fern floral set I am in love with the materials and designs in the Superbra collection. I have put this on my Xmas wishlist!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of this set it looks very luxurious
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Lingerie from Panache before but I might look into them - this bra is gorgeous and I find it a struggle to find well fitting bras xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color
    __________________________________________________________
    Twinsets

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground