SUMMER 2014 BEAUTY WISHLIST

Sunday, 25 May 2014


It's been a fair while since I treated myself to anything beauty related; to be honest I feel like I'm letting my self-care slip a little bit especially since joining the gym recently. Yes I'm physically trying to get healthier, but it also means I spend a lot more time with gross sweaty and frizzy hair these days with my make up melting off. I'm way overdue a hair cut, my skin is looking pretty bad and my mascara and eyeliner are practically dried out. So a few new beauty bits are in order to kick start my efforts to be a bit prettier once more!  

On to my wishlist. I get bumpy skin on my upper arms so the scrub would work a treat for me. Plus Soap & Glory products always smell yummy. I sniffed the Escada fragrance today and it's so fresh and summery; it's also a pretty addition to the dressing table. Barry M's new Aquarium shades are so luscious and would compliment a tan extremely well (if I'm lucky enough to get one this year!). A top quality hair oil is something I desperately need - after trying L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil I'm put off the cheaper high street brands, this one felt so synthetic and just seemed to coat my hair in liquid plastic! I'll never buy a L'Oreal hair oil again. I hear good things about Kerastase so I'd be willing to cough up the cash for this one. A lip conditioner with the colour of a lipstick is perfect for summer evenings and a COMPLETELY jet-black-yet-waterproof liquid eyeliner is still a perfect product I'm yet to find. I'm not sure if this Benefit one is waterproof, but I'd like to give it a test to find out...

Have you a summer beauty product you can't be without? Or can you tell me where to find the perfect liquid liner as I just can't seem to get my hands on one!?
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I can vouch for Flake Away - it works and smells amazing! The lip conditioning treatment looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome well that's good enough for me, must go get some! x

      Delete
  2. I've got the Barry M Aquarium Collection nail polishes, and their honestly so beautiful on the nails. Especially the pinky/coral/orangy metallic one!

    Check out my post that I did on them: http://rachelspick.wordpress.com/2014/04/19/the-aquarium-collection/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah you got all 3, awesome! Love the coral one too. Just want them all! Unfortunately mine has chipped a bit after 1 days wear but I didn't wear a top coat so I should next time! x

      Delete
  3. I love the Barry M polishes, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground