VIKTOR AND ROLF "BONBON" // NEW FRAGRANCE REVIEW

Friday, 2 May 2014


Viktor & Rolf BonBon now available at Debenhams*

Soft, sweet and almost edible is how I'd describe this luxurious new fragrance from Viktor & Rolf. The cutest pink bottle shaped like a bow (or is it a wrapped candy?) holds a liquid filled with mandarin, orange, peach, sandalwood, jasmine and amber scents wrapped together in caramel. It's silky smooth, girly and feminine without being sickly sweet. It's a creamy fragrance. When I originally saw the bottle I did wonder if it would be too sweet for me, but it certainly isn't. It's dreamy! BonBon has quickly become one of my favourite perfumes and I will happily re-stock this on my dressing table once it runs out! It's just perfect. Maybe more of an evening perfume in my collection; perfect for when you want to dress up a little more fancy than usual. It reminds me of a more mature version of Vera Wang Princess Night which is always one of my favourite perfumes!

BonBon starts from £50 for the 30ml, so it is a higher end perfume but in my opinion this luxury is worth every penny. Best of all is this is available with free delivery from Debenhams right now!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so gorgeous, I have Flowerbomb and it's one of my favourites so I definitely need to try this out. xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm Flowerbomb. Have never owned that one but it sure is lovely... a really special perfume! x

      Delete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground