THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME #11 // RUSTIC WOOD AND MONOCHROME

Sunday, 29 June 2014


Very eager to get some more soft furnishings and ornaments into our (very) magnolia home. We have actually already bought this clock for our kitchen; it was one of the first decorative pieces we bought! So many stores have amazing homeware ranges recently, so much so that it's hard to decide on a theme or colour scheme you want for each room. All I know is, rustic coloured distressed wood, blacks and whites with chrome and gold is what I love right now. Modern and clean but still warm and cosy.
post signature

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea to pair black and white with rustic wood. I think I'd love that in whatever home is in my future. I'm loving the polka dot throw pillows here and the owl lamp.

    petitepanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wishlist. love the clock!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable are these pieces!? I love the polka for cushion! Thanks for stopping by on my blog doll!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly how I would kit out my house, I love the colour schemes xxxx

    thevelvetwonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that cat door mat is so perfect!

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground