PASTELS & GLITZ BEAUTY HAUL

Sunday, 16 November 2014



Pastels eyeshadow palette/Nail polish in "Ice Cream Ella": Technic // Nail polish in "Starlet" and "Starlight": Barry M // Strawberry & Banana Milkshake Bath Bomb: Bomb Cosmetics // Blonde Toner: Jerome Russell

On a recent shopping trip out for Christmas gifts I naturally had to pick up a few goodies for myself... (shopping on a crazy busy Saturday is hard work that should be rewarded of course!) I'm not all that "in the know" when it comes to eyeshadow and don't often wear it but I would like to start using it more. This palette of pretty pastels was recommended and for a couple of ££ I thought I'd give it a go as a place to start. I wore the minty shade yesterday and amazingly, it stayed on all day and didn't crease either. Very impressed!

Again with the nail polish. I didn't need 3 more bottles, I gotta stop. You can't see it in the photos so much but "Ice Cream Ella" by Technic actually has a ton of iridescent sparkles in the bottle along with the blue, pink and white dots. It's a really unique glitter mix and after wearing it this week, I've found it's good for no chipping as well as being super pretty. The pink polish, "Starlet" by Barry M is a thick full glitter that needs no colour base, just a couple of coats and sparkles SO BAD - it's beautiful! Barry M do glitter so well and the bottle of "Starlight" is full of tiny gold stars alongside iridescent gold glitter. It dries to a shiny coat too that enhances those little stars even more! It's so festive it makes me want to wear it all through December! I found this in Boots and it may be a limited edition? The Barry M was on 3 for 2 on the day I went it too, so even better. Tell me I'm not the only one that gets so easily distracted whilst out buying gifts for others.... #oops
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Nice picks, Dayner! I can't resist if I find a nice, sparkly nail polish... I understand your shopping issue :D Those two Barry M glitter lacquers look quite fun, could you swatch them, please, please?
    Btw, I have one bottle from technic (Carnival) found for chance on the pimkie online shop and I'm so happy with it.
    Have a wonderful day and xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful and I lovingly read every single one. I'll check out your blog if you leave a subtle little link below your comment ;-) Dayner x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground